Hot Tandoori Chai Recipe – Make at Home!
Tandoori Chai has become quite popular for some time now. A restaurant in Chennai started making this chai which got popular later in many places. If Tandoori chai is not available at your place, no worries! We brought some good news for you. We are telling you the secret recipe of Tandoori chai to you so that you can make it at home for you and your loved ones. So, let’s start!
- Milk – 1 cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Tea powder – 1 Tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Clay cup – 1
- Take a vessel and put it on the stove.
- Heat it after adding water, tea powder, and sugar in a vessel.
- Now, after a minute, add a cup of milk.
- Let it boil.
- Now, take a clay cup and heat it on all sides (inside the cup too).
- Take another vessel and put a clay pot in it.
- Pour hot tea in it.
- Now, hot Tandoori Chai is ready to drink!