Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Owns 15 Companies – What are They!
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has become the richest man in the modern times. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Jeff Bezos net worth currently stands at $125 billion.
Jeff Bezos is the first person to top $100 billion as number one on the Forbes list of the World's Billionaires.
Jeff Bezos started the company in a garage in 1994 and now owns 16% of e-commerce giant Amazon. But it didn’t stop there.
He owns 15 companies now and it is not that easy to rise sky-high in this short time. We can easily guess how much hard work he did to reach those heights.
So, do you want to know what those 15 companies are?
Here is the list:
- AWS Elemental - The Software Company
- Zappos -Popular Apparel and Footwear Website
- The Washington Post - The News Paper
- Blue Origin - The Company That Plans To Make Space Travel Possible
- Souq.com - Popularly Called 'Amazon of the Middle East'
- Whole Foods: Grocery company
- IMDb: Movie and TV programmes database
- Kiva Systems: Robotics company
- Alexa: Web rankings and ratings website
- DPReview: Digital photography website
- Fabric.com: Online fabric store
- Woot.com: Daily deals website
- Goodreads: Website for readers and book recommendations
- Twitch: Live-streaming website
- Audible: Audio books company