Centre’s Operation B Targets Chandrababu
Centre is planning for ‘Operation B’ in which Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu will be targeted.
Filmmaker Tammareddy Bharadwaj claimed that he got the information from a senior official in PMO that centre is planning to start Operation B to trouble Chandrababu to fix him.
As Chandrababu is strongly trying to unite all the opposition parties which includes big heads, such as Rahul Gandhi, Akhilesh Yadav, Farooq Abdullah, Sharad Pawar, Mayawati, Deve Gowda, Kumaraswamy, the centre is said to be worried and going to start Operation B.
After the by-poll results f Karnataka, Centre is very upset that a large number of Telugu voters had voted against BJP. Keeping this in mind, Centre is making moves to use the institutions such as Enforcement Directorate, Income Tax and CBI to corner Naidu and his party leaders.
As per the media reports, a long list of TDP leaders have been prepared and the list is below.
List of Names that Centre Targets:
- Minister Sidda Raghava Rao
- Minister Prathipati Pulla Rao
- Minister P Narayana
- Minister Ganta Sreenivasa Rao
- Rajya Sabha MP CM Ramesh
- Rajahmundry MP Murali Mohan
- KLU (Koneru Satyanarayana)
- Penamaluru MLA Bode Prasad
- Gannavaram MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi
- Pedakurapadu MLA Kommalapati Sridhar
- Nidadavole MLA Burugupalli Sesha Rao
- Alapati Rajendra Prasad