5 years of NDA rule(2014-2019) and some of its key achievements
BJP's five-year tenure from 2014 to 2015 had brought in a lot of changes in different categories like in Economy, Defence, Transport and Communication, Foreign Policy, Environment, Infrastructure, National Security and Law Enforcement, and Social Welfare Schemes.
Below are some of its achievements worth mentioning-
1.GDP of India is fastest growing in the world at present and India has become the third largest economy in the world.
2. India has been able to be a space superpower with its recent Mission Shakti, Mangalyaan mission, GSAT-11 and ISRO creating a world record by launching 104 satellites in one go.
3. Much strong relationship with other developing and developed nations such as America, Russia, Britain, France, Germany, etc. to name a few.
4. Surgical strike & recent air strike on Pakistan by India did show that India no longer keeps quiet and knows how to react and safeguard its people.
5.Aayushman Bharat Yojna - which really helps poor sections of our society to afford good health facilities at various good hospitals in our country at no cost almost.
6. Getting the trust from Muslim women by ending the triple talaq system which was really a very painful situation for Muslim women & their children.
7. The PMDJY was announced which now opened access to easier banking to the Indian rural and semi-urban population. Debit cards were introduced to villagers who haven't even heard of the term before in the form of RuPay.
8. Corporate sector adopts prime minister's 'Swachch Bharat' mission with the promise of total sanitation by 2019
9.The launch of 'Digital India' and 'Skill India' initiatives with a focus on defence and electronics, primarily to create jobs
10.Demonetisation, one of the boldest policy which to a great extent eliminated shady deals, Black money, and illegal transactions.
11. GST also helped to streamline the taxes paid at various stages for goods being transported. It led to the formalization of the economy and increased the taxpayers base from 6.4 million to 12 million