Unlock 3.0 New Guidelines
The Ministry of Home Affairs, on Wednesday, issued fresh guidelines for Unlock 3 to relax the lockdown restrictions and opening up of more activities in areas outside containment zones amid the novel coronavirus outbreak.
As per the latest guidelines, Relaxations and activities not permitted Under Unlock 3.0 are
1. Yoga institutes and gymnasiums will be allowed to open from 5 August onwards.
2. There shall be no restrictions of intra-state or inter-state of people or goods across the country and no additional pass or e-permit will be required for such movement, the order stated.
3. Schools, colleges and coaching institutions will remain closed till August 31, 2020, the order mentioned.
4. Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places will remain closed until further notice.
5. Social, political, sporting, entertainment, academic, cultural and religious functions will not be allowed until August 31.
The guidelines also stated that containment zones shall strictly observe lockdown August 31 and that the state government shall demarcate these zones.