Pulwama Attack Facts Unfolding!
Here are the few facts about Pulwama attack in which 40 CPRF men were killed last Thursday.
- Forensic experts concluded that the suicide bomber had used high intensity 'military grade' explosives (RDX) which terrorists will get from Pakistan defence forces.
- After preliminary findings, experts said that RDX is a "very stable" explosive and the bomb used in the attack was brought to India a few months ago.
- The bomb was assembled in India within a range of 5 – 7 km of the blast place.
- The RDX used in the blast could be 50-70 kg as 100-300 kg explosives cause even more damage.
- More than one highly trained bombmaker came to India to assemble the bomb.
- Every gram of RDX available with Indian army is counted but Pakistan is well-known for supplying RDX to terror groups.
- This is the "first ever such bombing" in India mirroring vehicle-borne suicide bombings by Islamic State and al-Qaida terror groups in West Asian countries.
- The explosive-laden vehicle used by the Jaish-e-Muhammed terrorist was a Maruti Eeco van.
- The whole incident shows that Pulwama bomber Aadil Ahmad Dar was fully prepared mentally to die along with CPRF jawans.