11-month boy dies after drinking acid by mistake
A tragic incident took place in Hyderabad on Thursday where a small baby boy died of consuming a bathroom cleaning acid.
This took place at his house in Shamshabad. The infant identified as Mohammed Azam was already ill and his parents were planning to perform some rituals for his well being.
After the boy drank the acid by mistake, unable to bear the pain and inflammation, Azam started crying and his mother, who heard his cries gave him water to drink. But, he continued to cry. Azam was immediately rushed to a nearby private hospital and from there to Niloufer Hospital, where he died while undergoing treatment on Thursday.